Benefits of Partnership...
When you partner with the Pontiac Area Chamber of Commerce, you not only invest in your business, you invest in your community. Whether yours is a small or home-based business, national retailer, financial organization, a not-for-profit, or an international manufacturer, the Pontiac Area Chamber of Commerce extends your reach and resources.
People partner with the Chamber for various reasons: a desire to connect with like minded business people; a need for education and resources; a goal of raising awareness and promoting your business; a belief in the power of coming together to advocate for small business; and even a hope of giving back though support and mentorship.
Whatever your goals, the Pontiac Chamber offers a wide variety of events and programs to help meet them.
- Mix & Mingles – free to everyone
- Issues & Eggs
- Lunch & Learns
- Annual Golf Outing
- ATHENA Award Luncheon
- Annual Awards Banquet
- Thresherman’s Parade
- Grand Openings & Ribbon Cuttings for Chamber Members
- Chamber Gift Certificate Program (The Chamber does not make money on this program but works to encourage spending money locally. More than $600,000 in gift certificates have been sold since 2006.)
- Leadership Livingston County (bi-annual program)
- Adopt-a-Highway Program
- NEW! Chamber$aver mailings to membership 4-6 times per year. Call office for details on how to include your company coupons, fliers, etc. in the mailing.
- NEW! Shop Local Shop Chamber promotions throughout the year. Multiple promotions throughout the year to promote only chamber members.
- NEW! 25% discount on Constant Contact for being a Chamber Member. This is for new Constant Contact users or current Constant Contact users.
- Membership stickers to let customers know you support local businesses in the Pontiac area
- Inclusion on Facebook and other social media as appropriate (ie, Small Business Saturday, Waffle Day, Go Fly a Kite Day).
- Inclusion in relocation/welcome packets. Call office to discuss details how your company can be part of the packets.
- Use of Chamber’s bulk rate mailing permit.
- The Chamber pays the $290 yearly fee for a bulk rate mailing permit. The Chamber offers use of our permit as a free service. Contact office for guidelines.
- Access to the Chamber Membership list. Contact the chamber office for pricing.
- Referrals are given for Chamber member’s only.
- City maps are available in the office and are available for members to share with their customers.
- ATHENA Award
- Business Person of the Year
- Bill Edwards Agri-Business Person of the Year
- Scholastic Achievement Awards
- Commercial Beautification Award
- Yard of the Month Award (summer program)
Benefits may change throughout the year.